Retina World Congress (RWC) 2019 is organized by Association & Meeting Solutions (AMS) and will be held from Mar 21 - 24, 2019 at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is retina specialists and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with retinal diseases. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The meeting will be a forum for interaction, with ground-breaking content spanning medical and surgical retina, as well as imaging and practice management. Standards and best practices will be shared with a focus on content that is practical and immediately applicable. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge through case studies, panels, surgical videos, and the latest in clinical trials. You can also participate in interactive sessions designed to maximize learning for all participants and a reception where you can mingle with faculty and colleagues.
• Macular Surgery
• Medical Retina: Retina Vein Occlusion
• Trauma and Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy Surgery
• Surgical Technology
• Retinal Detachment Surgery
• Age-related Macular Degeneration
• Diabetic Vitrectomy
• Ocular Oncology
• Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery and Gene Therapy
• Controversies and Debates
• Medical Retina: Diabetic Macular Edema and Diabetic Retinopathy
• First-time Presentations of Clinical Trials and Late Breakers
Learning Objectives: General Sessions
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Review the latest clinical trial data and treatments in clinical trials relevant to retinal disorders
• Identify new technologies that may reduce treatment burden for patients with retinal vascular disease
• Evaluate new imaging technologies that can improve retinal disease detection and better assess patient responses to therapy
• Identify advantages and disadvantages of combination therapies for the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
• Explain the mechanism of action, ongoing clinical trial designs, and advantages and disadvantages of new therapies being developed for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy (DR)
• Assess novel management strategies in treating patients with diabetic retinopathy
• Describe the latest clinical trial data, patient outcomes, and emerging treatments for diabetic macular edema (DME)
• Recall the latest clinical trial data and management strategies for retinal vein occlusion
• Recognize side effects of commonly used uveitis treatments, and optimize management of patients who develop these side effects
• Summarize key clinical study findings for new treatment options being developed for the treatment of uveitis
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.