eMedEvents is a fast growing organization looking out for people with the best innovative minds and a great attitude to be part of our outstanding team.
Why work at eMedEvents?
An easily accessible
office with cafeteria
With site locations in 4
major places in US
and one in India
Have the opportunity to work on
multiple technologies, platforms
and be a part of our business
Visibility through sharing
ideas and innovations
Place to show
Work at eMedEvents?
Skills we look for at eMedEvents
- Quick and Fast learner
- Good Team player
- Carrying Positive Attitude
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to Share ideas
- Open to change
If you feel you are a good fit for eMed, we'd love to hear from you! Fill out the form below and attach your resume for review.
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle : 2 Years | AMA PRA Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.