Senior PHP Developer
Posted date: 2021-01-08
Salary Range: 8 - 12 Lakh CTC
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proficient in object-orientated web development with PHP using MVC pattern.
- Must have CakePHP knowledge.
- Must have ElasticSearch knowledge.
- Knowledge of ES5/ES6 and any JS Framework (Angular / ReactJS, Node Js, etc.) is a plus.
- Must have worked with REST API, JSON, SOAP.
- Must have worked with RDBMS –MySql.
- Knowledge of other PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter is a plus.
- Experience using GIT is mandatory.
- Knowledge of the Agile Process is a plus.
Work Location: Hyderabad
If you feel you are a good fit for eMed, we'd love to hear from you! Fill out the form below and attach your resume for review.
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Connecticut Medical Examining Board
Connecticut Medical Examining Board accepts the credit courses that are accredited by ACCME and awards AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
CME Credits Required : 50.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 0.00
A minimum of 50 contact hours of qualifying continuing medical education every 2 years commencing on the first date of license renewal;1 contact hour means a minimum of 50 minutes of the continuing education activity once every 6 years.1 CME hour in each of the following topics:
(A) Infectious diseases, including, but not limited to, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and human immunodeficiency virus,
(B) risk management,
(C) sexual assault,
(D) domestic violence,
(E) cultural competency,
(F) behavioral health.
Beginning January 1, 2020, such behavioral health CME must include at least 2 contact hours on diagnosing and treating (i) cognitive conditions, including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, delirium, related cognitive impairments, and geriatric depression, or (ii) mental health conditions, including, but not limited to, those common to veterans and family members of veterans such as post-traumatic stress, risk of suicide, depression, and grief. OCC/MOC not accepted as a substitute. The commissioner may grant a waiver for not more than 10 contact hours of CME for physicians who:
(1) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of the Connecticut Medical Examining Board,
(2) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of a medical healing panel, or
(3) assist the state Department of Public Health with its duties to board and commissions (described in Ch. 368a. Sec. 10a-14).