Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care is organized by American Medical Forum (AMF) and will be held from Sep 20 - 23, 2018 at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
AMF Sets You Apart:
American Medical Forum is a CME provider hosting conferences in metropolitan cities accredited by The University of Chicago. AMF offers physicians an opportunity to learn about the latest medical advances, taught by leading medical experts from top universities.
Conference summary :
Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care. Attend in-person or via the live stream experience from anywhere and earn the same live CME credits and MOC points.
• Earn 30 ABIM MOC Points, 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 30 AAFP Prescribed / Live Credits
• Concise 30-minute, comprehensive presentations
• Expert speakers representing top institutions such as University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins University, University of California, and Northwestern University
• Interactive Q&A sessions after every lecture
• You can download a copy of all of the presentations digitally
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - 4 Day Registration Fee||20 Sep,2018||USD 1180.00|
|Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants - 4 Day Registration Fee||20 Sep,2018||USD 1080.00|
|Single Day Registration Fee||20 Sep,2018||USD 320.00|