Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Annual Conference is organized by Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) and will be held from Nov 05 - 08, 2018 at Wynn Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians specializing in interventional cardiology, interventional and neurologic radiology, vascular medicine, vascular, neurologic, and cardiothoracic surgery, podiatry, fellows and residents, and, allied health professionals (including nurses, vascular clinic staff, endovascular operating room staff, cath lab and angiography suite staff, nurse practitioners, vascular technologists, and physician assistants). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 28.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
At the conclusion of the course, the targeted learners should be able to:
• Understand the current indications, risks, complications, and outcomes of medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous diseases.
• Incorporate advanced medical, endovascular, and surgical techniques and approaches into their own practices to improve patient care and outcomes.
• Implement high-quality, guidelines-based programs to improve the early identification and care of patients with noncardiac vascular conditions.
• Increase knowledge in critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of care for patients with stroke and intracranial and extracranial carotid artery disease.
• Improve the delivery of balanced and scientifically valid vascular care in accordance with expert opinion and practice.
• Utilize strategies learned from the meeting, including endovascular technologies, open surgical techniques, and hybrid approaches, for the treatment of patients with aortic diseases.
• To gain and employ decision-making and procedural strategies and techniques for use in the treatment of patients with aortic and visceral aneurysms, dissections, deep venous thrombosis, venous insufficiency, and pulmonary embolism.
• Enhance the understanding and treatment skills across the entire range of venous physiology, anatomy, diseases, and management options.
• Gain and then disseminate the most current knowledge regarding vascular care as learned from experts in the field, exposure to live cases, and data from late-breaking clinical trials.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians (U.S. & International) - Early Fee||05 Jul,2018||USD 1295.00|
|Nurses / Techs / HCPs - Early Fee||05 Jul,2018||USD 795.00|
|Active Duty Military - Early Fee||05 Jul,2018||USD 50.00|
|Industry Professionals - Early Fee||05 Jul,2018||USD 1095.00|