34th World Congress of Internal Medicine (WCIM) is organized by Paragon Group and will be held from Oct 18 - 21, 2018 at Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Who Should Attend?
The WCIM 2018 Congress will provide the perfect opportunity to develop internal medicine as a specialist area with a focus on general physicians, connect with colleagues around the globe, encourage young doctors to specialize and continue developing this amazing field of medicine. The Congress will update and expand knowledge on all aspects of internal medicine focusing on practical aspects of management, diagnosis, and treatment.
The Congress is aimed at specialists in the field of:
• Infectious Diseases
• Intensive Care
• Internal Medicine
All aspects of Internal Medicine will be covered during parallel sessions presented by an exciting faculty drawn from experts across the international community. The aim of the meeting is to provide an excellent academic programme for the general physician but of a standard that the specialty groups such as Rheumatologists, Cardiologists, Pulmonologists and so on would also benefit. We plan to have posters from investigators in clinical as well as research areas and “Meet the Expert” sessions where we will encourage interactive discussions using interesting case studies to illustrate clinical challenges. We will endeavor to present state of the art symposia with updates on recent guidelines and developments across the spectrum of Internal Medicine.
Conference Topics :
• Critical Care
• Cardiovascular disease/ HT
• Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Rheumatology / Immunology
• Physicians’ wellness
• Comprehensive Symposia
• Radiology and Imaging
Learning Objectives :
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Exchange ideas and knowledge in the field of internal medicine.
• Evaluate the most recent research findings in the field of internal medicine.
• Discuss the perspectives and challenges in internal medicine.
• Discuss ideas and information in internal medicine critical / emergency care.
• Discuss the latest developments in research and clinical practice in internal medicine.
• Enhance the dialogue between internal medicine specialists as a means of further developing individual expertise.
• Enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to internal medicine across Africa and worldwide.
South African Local Participant Registration Fee :
• South African GP - Late Registered and Paid by Oct 06, 2018 - R4500.
• South African GP - Onsite Registration Fee on Oct 18, 2018 - R5300.
• South African Allied Health Professionals - Late Registered and Paid by 06 October 2018 - R3300.
• South African Allied Health Professionals - Onsite Registration Fee on Oct 18, 2018 - R3900.
• South African Specialist - Late Registered and Paid by 06 October 2018 - R6300.
• South African Specialist - Onsite Registration Fee on Oct 18, 2018 - R7300.
• South African Student - Late Registered and Paid by 06 October 2018 - R2700.
• South African Student - Onsite Registration Fee on Oct 18, 2018 - R3500.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||41 22 5330 948
+27 21 87 470 0365
+27 87 470 0365
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|International Participants - Late Registration Fee||06 Oct,2018||USD 680.00|
|International Participants - Onsite Registration Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 790.00|
|International Allied Health Professionals - Late Registration Fee||06 Oct,2018||USD 530.00|
|International Allied Health Professionals - Onsite Registration Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 630.00|
|International Student Participants - Late Registration Fee||06 Oct,2018||USD 390.00|
|International Student Participants - Onsite Registration Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 450.00|
|African Participants - Late Registration Fee||06 Oct,2018||USD 460.00|
|African Participants - Onsite Registration Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 540.00|
|African Allied Health Professionals - Late Registration Fee||06 Oct,2018||USD 375.00|
|African Allied Health Professionals - Onsite Registration Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 435.00|