The 6th World Congress of the International Society for Fertility Preservation (ISFP) is organized by CME Congresses and will be held from Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at New York Hilton Midtown, New York City, New York, United States of America.
During the last two decades, Fertility Preservation has gained an important role in medicine and clinical patient care and is now at the forefront of medical and basic research in human reproduction.
Fertility Preservation engages multidisciplinary fields of reproductive medicine, oncology, hematology, embryology, andrology, ovary, testis and gamete research, toxicology, psychology, and includes not only scientific researchers and physicians, but also social workers and nurses. All in a united effort to improve the quality of life of young cancer survivors, as well as the quality of life of other patients seeking to postpone reproduction due to medical or non-medical conditions. As such, the demand for Fertility Preservation has dramatically increased.
The aims of this congress are to present and discuss clinical and up-to-date scientific developments in Fertility Preservation; to share protocols and clinical knowledge; to find areas for future multidisciplinary scientific research and clinical collaboration; to spread education and to facilitate Fertility Preservation awareness. This will be achieved by bringing together world leading fertility preservation experts, oncologists, scientists, physicians, embryologists, cryobiologists, nurses, and students as well as other individuals engaged in fertility preservation.
• Cryopreservation and Reimplantation of ovarian tissue
• Oocyte and embryo freezing
• Organizing fertility preservation services and ethics
• Social, age related Fertility Preservation
• The effects of chemotherapy on the gametes - Mechanism and protection
• Searching for cancer cells in the ovaries
• Stem cells and in-vitro gametes growth (follicles and spermatagonia)
• Endometriosis and Fibroids – surgical management and fertility preservation options
• Breast cancer and reproductive considerations
• Fertility preservation in Gyneco-oncology
• Fertility preservation in males and prepubescent boys
• Fertility Preservation and Transgender Health
• Preimplantation Genetic Disease screening for cancer
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 09:00-13:00
2 simultaneous Workshops
• Course A
Cryopreservation of ovarian tissue: Hands-on lab and clinics, tissue collection, lab preparation and tissue freezing, transplantation techniques, clinical results
• Course B
How to Care for the Transgender patients
|Contact No. :||+44-20-32899552
October 04, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - On-site Registration Fee||16 Nov,2019||USD 650.00|
|Residents, Students and Nurses - On-site Registration Fee||16 Nov,2019||USD 450.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Early Registration Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 500.00|
|Physicians and Scientists - Standard Registration Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 560.00|
|Residents, Students and Nurses - Early Registration Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 375.00|
|Residents, Students and Nurses - Standard Registration Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 400.00|