12th SEHA International Paediatric Conference is organized by MENA Conference and will be held during Jan 18 - 20, 2018 at Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Paediatricians, Pediatric Subspecialists, Family Medicine, Physicians, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Residents & Fellows, General Practitioners, Dieticians, Specialist Nurses and Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Students and any Medical professional interested in Paediatrics.
Conference Description :
This conference is a unique international platform that's a confluence of all stake holders of Pediatricians, Academia, Researchers, Innovators – coming together to encourage exchange of knowledge, experience and best practices in the arena of paediatrics.
The program aims to discuss the latest issues and emerging trends in the management and treatment of common problems in General Pediatrics, Paediatric Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Genetics and Metabolic, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Infection, PICU, Cardiology, Neurology, Allergy, Immunology, Nephrology and Emergency for the betterment of child health.
The speakers are world class scientists, renowned teaching faculty and thought leaders coming from the USA, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The event will give you the opportunity to meet with international experts to discuss your challenging cases at these sessions.
As the premier event, we have developed a high quality scientific program with your interests in mind. We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the region but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with leaders and experts.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review the latest evidence and best practices for the management and treatment of different health problems in children to achieve excellence in pediatric care
• Describe fundamentals of quality improvement strategies for primary and acute pediatric care
• Evaluate and diagnose a selected group of common pediatric problems using the most updated-evidence based tools and apply it appropriately to fit regional special needs.
• Review practical real-life cases and pitfalls in various pediatric sub-specialties.
• Examine solutions to real-world clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
• Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice
• Apply new knowledge in the diagnostic and therapeutic modalities presented in selected topics
• Formulate an appropriate approach that is suitable for local experiences in some of the controversial issues in pediatric sub-specialties.
• Perform hands-on workshops given by world-leading experts and tutors
• Meet global experts in Paediatrics, Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hematology, Pulmonology, Infection Diseases, Cardiology, Neurology, Immunology, PICU and Emergency.
Conference Highlights are General Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Genetics & Metabolic, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology , Hematology, Infection, PICU, Cardiology, Neurology, Allergy, Immunology, Nephrology, Emergency.
Doctors: AED 1500
Non-Doctors: AED 1000
Medical Students: AED 500
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+971 2 4919888,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||AED 1500.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|