The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Fall Meeting is organized by Healthcare Made Practical (HMP) Communications LLC and will be held from Nov 02 - 04, 2018 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, nurses, physical therapists, researchers, scientists, podiatrists, and dietitians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall meeting (SAWC Fall) serves as a forum to connect the entire wound care team - physicians, nurses, physical therapists, researchers, scientists, podiatrists, and dietitians - with the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education. No other wound care conference offers the level of education, advanced state-of-the-art clinical reviews, and emerging research findings.
As a wound care professional, caring for chronic wounds and pressure ulcers can require numerous decisions to make before proceeding with a healing method. For instance, deciding which type of tissue-based debridement to use and knowing when surgery is necessary. At SAWC Fall you will have the opportunity to learn practical approaches to help your patient receive the best care possible.
After completing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Assess current and emerging wound assessment and healing techniques
• Employ an interdisciplinary approach to wound prevention and treatment
• Summarize the current "golden standard," evidence-based guidelines for prevention and management of pressure ulcers
• Investigate critical elements associated with proper management of complex wound types, including atypical wounds
• Identify the changes in the health care system and reimbursement that will impact wound care providers across the continuum
• Review the prevention, early detection, treatment, and rehabilitation of people with peripheral arterial and venous disease
Gain Access to:
• 22+ CME/CE/CECHs
• 40+ SESSIONS Providing Countless Clinical Pearls
• 50+ FACULTY Sharing Insights on Current and Emerging Treatments
• 100+ EXHIBITORS Showcasing the Latest in Wound Care Technology
Main Conference (PhD, MD, DPM): USD 560.0
Main Conference (RN, PT, PAs, Office Assistants): USD 495.0
MVP Package (PhD, MD, DPM): USD 880.0
MVP Package (RN, PT, PAs, Office Assistants): USD 815.0
Pre-Conference: USD 135.0
Post-Conference: USD 135.0
Non-Healthcare Provider: USD 600.0
One-Day Conference Pass: USD 400.0
Guest Pass: USD 210.0
Speakers: Andrea Maderal, MD, Jeffrey Y. Wang, MD, FACS, Robyn Bjork, PT, CWS, CLT-LANA, CLWT, Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS (SAWC Fall Co-Chair), Caroline Fife, MD, Jeffrey D. Lehrman, DPM, FASPS, MAPWCA, Robert S. Kirsner, MD, PhD (SAWC Fall Co-Chair), Pamela Scarborough, PT, DPT, MS, CDE, CWS, CEEAA, And 50+ more master wound care educators
Time: 7:30 am to 4:15 pm
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Wound Care
- Emergency Medicine