XXIV World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders
XXIV World Congress on Parkinson’s Disease and Related Disorders is organized by INTERPLAN Congress, Meeting & Event Management AG, International Association of Parkinsonism and Related Disorders (IAPRD) and will be held from Jun 16 - 19, 2019 at Montreal Convention Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Beyond Symptomatic Therapy: Quest for Disease Modification
For 3.5 days, the World Congress will highlight new frontiers in clinical management and research, focusing specifically on early diagnosis and disease modification across the spectrum of movement disorders.
Delegates will find that there is an exciting range of subjects in plenary sessions, parallel tracks, skills workshops and poster sessions. The emphasis is on discussion and on a positive critical attitude. Language difficulties and hierarchical divisions may have hindered scientific discussion in other meetings, but IAPRD Congresses have managed to rise above both barriers.
• Plenary sessions that will focus on early diagnosis and disease modification across the spectrum of movement disorders
• Parallel tracks that delve deeply into various movement disorder-related topics
• Grand Parade of Movement Disorders, an evening video session where both faculty and attendees present
pre-selected cases from around the globe to showcase the amazing breadth of movement disorders
• Breakfast Educational sessions comprising hour-long didactic, as well as case-based discussions, specifically geared to young attendees
• Breakfast Mentorship sessions comprising hour-long mentoring sessions led by renowned faculty members, where young and aspiring clinicians and scientists can discuss how to establish and advance successful clinical or academic careers
• The charming city of Montreal, Canada, frequently called the Paris of the West, where you can attend numerous summer festivals and stroll through the city's old town
An application for the CME accreditation of this event will be done by the EACIC.
Time: 10:00 to 22:00
For Sponsorship / Exhibition opportunities please get in touch with Jens Bitzer: email@example.com
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||4904032509255
+49 40 325092-3
+49 89 548234-0
March 04, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Regular Congress Ticket Early Fee||10 Apr,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Regular Congress Ticket Late Fee||15 Jun,2019||EUR 650.00|
|Regular Congress Ticket Onsite Fee||16 Jun,2019||EUR 750.00|
|Reduced Early Fee||10 Apr,2019||EUR 275.00|
|Reduced Late Fee||15 Jun,2019||EUR 400.00|
|Students/Residents/Fellows/Trainees Early Fee||10 Apr,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Students/Residents/Fellows/Trainees Late Fee||15 Jun,2019||EUR 350.00|