The New York State Pain Society (NYSPS) 2019 Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions
The New York State Pain Society (NYSPS) 2019 Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions is organized by The New York State Pain Society (NYSPS) and will be held from May 17 - 19, 2019 at Renaissance Westchester Hotel, West Harrison, New York, United States of America.
Open to Physicians (MD, DO, DC), PhD, Pharmacists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Therapists, and Practice Administrators from pain management, PM&R, anesthesiology, neurology, primary care, psychiatry, psychology, and chiropractic with a professional interest and/or practice in pain management.
Credit Designation Statement:
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 20.25 contact hours for nurses and 20.25 knowledge-based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Join your colleagues for NY State's Premier Accredited Education Course in multi-modal pain management. No matter your specialty, we have sessions for you! This year we have excellent Nationally recognized guest lecturers including JianGuo Cheng MD PhD, Jeffrey Fudin PharmD, William Morrone DO, Richard Rauck MD, Steven Stanos MD, and from Russia, Evgeny Sokov MD. We have sessions on pharmceutical management, interventional management, complimentary management, and workshops on the mandatory prescriber education, Great Debates, and coding, billing and ancillary income. It is a great weekend to network with colleagues and the faculty.
• Advances in our understanding of the Opioid Crisis - Just the Facts
• Advances in Pharmacological Care
• Advances in Interventional Pain Management
• Advances in Regenerative Medicine
• Advances in Complementary Therapies
• Identify risk factors associated with the initiation or maintenance of chronic opioid therapy.
• Provide decision-making strategies that consider non-opioid pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic strategies for the management of chronic pain.
• Apply evidence-based strategies to clinical practice for managing complex patients with chronic pain
• Employ key diagnostic and treatment techniques for the management of pain.
• Address common clinical challenges in the management of acute and chronic pain.
• Evaluate and debate new trends, techniques, therapies, and diagnostic procedures.
• Apply evidence-based strategies to clinical practice for performing behavioral evaluations for chronic pain patients who are candidates for spinal cord stimulation.
• Assemble a valuable network of colleagues active in the field of pain medicine.
|Contact No. :||617-320-6748
April 01, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD, DO, DC, PhD, PsyD, PharmD (other Doctorate) Early Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 600.00|
|MD, DO, DC, PhD, PsyD, PharmD (other Doctorate) Conference Fee||16 May,2019||USD 700.00|
|PA, NP Early Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|
|PA, NP Conference Fee||16 May,2019||USD 450.00|
|Nurse (RN, LPN), Therapist, Administrator Early Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse (RN, LPN), Therapist, Administrator Conference Fee||16 May,2019||USD 400.00|