MSK's 2nd Congress - Interventional Cancer Pain Symposium 2019 (Lecture Track)
MSK's 2nd Congress - Interventional Cancer Pain Symposium 2019 (Lecture Track) is organized by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center, New York City, New York, United States of America.
MSK's 2nd Congress of the Interventional Cancer Pain Symposium will provide an unparalleled experience for attendees involved in the treatment of oncologic pain patients. This year's symposium will have two tracks - a lecture track (main conference) and a workshop track. Attendees should register for the track of their preference.
Lecture Track (Main Conference)
Highlights of the Main Conference agenda will include the expanded role and treatment options offered by Neurosurgery, Interventional Radiology, Oncology, Supportive Care, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine. We will also have breakout sessions for the increasing role of Nursing and Advanced Practice Providers in the management of oncologic pain patients.
Day 2 optional break out sessions (selection can be made at registration):
• Innovations in Pain Medicine - Novel Research Series - This lecture series delves into new and interesting developments in pain medicine through an interactive lecture, panel, and discourse program.
• APP Lecture Series (includes hands-on live model rotations) - The advanced practice provider course will focus on up-to-date strategies in managing pain in cancer patients. Innovations have improved the options for our patients and providers have the opportunity to learn from experts in the field of cancer pain medicine.
• Learn paradigm based approaches in treating cancer pain patients
• Understand the multidisciplinary role of neurosurgery, rehabilitation, radiology, integrative medicine and supportive care in the treatment of cancer pain patients.
• Obtain an advanced skill set in the interventions available to treat cancer pain patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||646-227-2025
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians (MDs, Dos) Regular fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 600.00|
|Industry Members Regular fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 900.00|
|Advanced Practice Providers and nurses Regular fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 300.00|
|Residents and Fellows Regular fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 150.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (MDs, Dos) Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 550.00|
|Industry Members Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 850.00|
|Advanced Practice Providers and nurses Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 250.00|
|Residents and Fellows Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 100.00|