International Science Symposium on HIV & Infectious Diseases (ISSHID 2019) is organized by YRG Centre for AIDS Research and Education (YRG CARE) and will be held from Oct 12 - 14, 2019 at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
ISSHID 2019 was conceptualized based on the grand success of the earlier events that offered expanded scientific program by Nobel Laureate and eminent speakers around the world.
This symposium brings together leading national and international speakers to provide updates on the various aspects of HIV and other infectious diseases that include sexually transmitted infections, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, etc., All presented abstracts in the symposium will be published in PubMed indexed journal, BMC Infectious Diseases and we thank the journal publisher for the same.
• HIV / AIDS
• Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
• Tuberculosis (TB)
• Viral hepatitis
• Other infectious diseases, including various viral, bacterial, fungal and parastitic infections.
• Eminent international speakers.
• Certificate of participation with CME credits accredited by Medical University / Medical Council.
• The abstracts presented will be published in the indexed journal, BMC Infectious Diseases with Impact Factor 2.62.
Registration Fee in USD:
Delegates: $ 350
Students: $ 250
Accompanying persons: $ 250
* Late Registration fee 20% extra. Spot registrations not available.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
View All Speaking
Research and Clinical Research
View All Attending
Anesthesia and intensive care
Asthma Clinical Immunology
|Contact No. :|| +917667444221
044 - 22542254
+91 - 9360082675
September 01, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegates Early Registration Fee||16 Aug,2019||INR 6500.00|
|Students Early Registration Fee||16 Aug,2019||INR 4500.00|
|Accompanying person Early Registration Fee||16 Aug,2019||INR 4000.00|