Hugh Greenway's 36th Annual Superficial Anatomy & Cutaneous Surgery is organized by University of California, San Diego and will be held from Aug 05 - 09, 2019 at San Diego Marriott Del Mar, San Diego, California, United States of America.
AMA: The University of California San Diego School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 44.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credit(s) available by day as follows:
Monday - 9.75
Tuesday - 9.5
Wednesday - 7.75
Thursday - 10.5
Friday - 6.75
Thirty-six years ago, Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery was conceived as a course which would be beneficial to dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons and other physicians.
This cutting edge program is designed to provide the basic principles of superficial head and neck anatomy and surgery for those interested in dermatological surgery. Each participant will utilize fresh cadaver material for superficial head & neck dissection. Lectures will be used for initial instruction and will be followed by ample time in the laboratory.
In addition, the course will focus on local skin flaps and grafts as they pertain to the cutaneous surgeon. Small group workshops will give participants an opportunity to problem solve with the outstanding faculty we have assembled.
2019 Highlights include:
• Optional evening workshop sessions
• Extensive hands-on cadaver laboratory time
• Laboratory manuals with diagrams and daily goals
• Botulinum toxin current status
• Y lift
• Updated resurfacing techniques
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify the principles of superficial head and neck anatomy
• Review the principles of construction via local skin flaps
• Demonstrate full thickness and split thickness skin grafts
• Illustrate the anatomic principles and reconstruction of specific body units (e.g. ear, nose, foot, hand, etc.)
• Examine indications and treatment of photo damaged skin, including chemical peels, dermabrasion and topical therapies
Please Note: ALL participants are required to sign a release form to participate in the cadaver labs. The release form and a list of surgical instruments to bring to the labs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(858) 534-2230
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|General Registration (Physicians and PAs) Conference Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 3275.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Active Duty Military Conference Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 2795.00|
|Lecture Only Conference Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 1300.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Registration (Physicians and PAs) Early Fee||01 Jul,2019||USD 3175.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Active Duty Military Early Fee||01 Jul,2019||USD 2695.00|
|Lecture Only Early Fee||01 Jul,2019||USD 1200.00|