Diagnosis in the Neuraxis: Comprehensive Review of Clinical Neuroradiology is organized by Penn Medicine - Department of Radiology and will be held from Sep 07 - 10, 2019 at Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For Physician Assistants, the APPA accepts certification of participation from courses certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and organizations accredited by the AACME or recognized state medical society. PA's may claim up to 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for completing this activity.
The credit breakdown by day:
Day 1 - 8.5
Day 2 - 8.75
Day 3 - 8.75
Day 4 - 7.0
The total hours covered in each modality include:
MR: 27.5 | CT: 27.0 | XRay: 4.5 | US: 2.5 | Angiography: 2.5 | Nuclear Medicine: 1.5
Participants in this activity will have an opportunity to earn 25 Self-Assessment credits (SAM).
This course is specially designed for practicing radiologists interested in refreshing their neuroradiology skills, as well as radiologists-in-training, and those preparing for certifying and re-certifying examinations. Over four full days, Penn Radiology faculty and nationally recognized guest speakers will provide a comprehensive clinical review of neuroradiology.
• Review the practical neuroanatomy of the brain, head, neck, and spine
• Discuss the fundamentals of interpretation of adult and pediatric neuroimaging in the emergency department
• Summarize state-of-the-art concepts of stroke imaging and review common stroke mimics
• Recognize missed diagnoses and imaging pearls in the head and neck
• Discuss pertinent differential diagnoses of common neuro-radiologic disease processes
• Review important nuclear imaging techniques relevant to the practice of neuroradiology
• Extend your skills beyond image interpretation
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 20