Diagnosis in the Neuraxis: Comprehensive Review of Clinical Neuroradiology is organized by Penn Radiology CME and will be held from Sep 07 - 10, 2019 at Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
This course is specially designed for practicing radiologists interested in refreshing their neuroradiology skills, as well as radiologists-in-training preparing for certifying exams. Over four full days, Penn Radiology faculty and nationally recognized guest speakers will provide a comprehensive clinical review of neuroradiology.
• Review the practical neuroanatomy of the brain, head, neck, and spine
• Discuss the fundamentals of interpretation of adult and pediatric neuroimaging in the emergency department
• Summarize state-of-the-art concepts of stroke imaging and review common stroke mimics
• Recognize missed diagnoses and imaging pearls in the head and neck
• Discuss pertinent differential diagnoses of common neuro-radiologic disease processes
• Review important nuclear imaging techniques relevant to the practice of neuroradiology
• Extend your skills beyond image interpretation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||215-662-6982
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||12 Jul,2019||USD 925.00|
|Special Rate Early Fee||12 Jul,2019||USD 825.00|
|Residents/Fellows Early Fee||12 Jul,2019||USD 625.00|
|Penn Medical Alumni Early Fee||12 Jul,2019||USD 625.00|
|2-Day Weekend Rate (Saturday and Sunday) - Back to Basics and Emergency Neuroradiology Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 450.00|