7th International Congress on Maternal Infant Nutrition in the First 1000 Days
It’s our great privilege and special pleasure to invite you to the “7th International Congress on Maternal Infant Nutrition in the First 1000 Days” which will be held by YISAV between 27-30 March 2019 at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel in İstanbul, Turkey.
As you know, a child’s future health is largely determined in the first 1000 days after conception, meaning pregnancy the first two years of childhood. Proper nutrition, birth type, breastfeeding during this period is very important and this is supported by many scientific works. Malnutrition in the first 1000 days not only leads to the risk of chronic diseases and psychiatric disorders, but also causes physical, mental and metabolic malfunctions, epigenetic changes and problems in brain development and functions. Maternal stress, unnecessary use of antibiotics or corticosteroids, and toxic exposures lead to the changes mother’s microbiota, weakens immune system, which in turn may cause increase in infections like diarrhea, pneumonia and other atopic diseases. Improper nutrition in the first 1000 days is one of the important factors that can increase mother-child death rate.
Despite all the socio-economic and cultural changes in developing countries, improper and insufficient nutrition are still remaining. Giving too many births, adolescent and late age pregnancies, time period less than two years between pregnancies, high rates of cesarean births, common use of antibiotics and glucocorticosteroids and lack of knowledge about nutrition, difficulties for reaching the essential nutrients, increased frequency of anemia and diabetes during pregnancy, increased cesarean delivery rates, even if the rate of breast feeding is high during the first 24 hours, and rapidly decreasing and early quitting of breast feeding is fairly high are problems which should be solved by us.
YISAV is a non-governmental organization that works in the field of reproductive health since it was founded in 1995. YISAV works to raise awareness of our colleagues and society about the importance of nutrition, fetal programming and micobiota in the first 1000 days and provides its sustainability. With this purpose, YISAV organizes the congress with the support of Turkish Ministry of Health since 2013. Pediatricians, obstetricians, family physicians, public health specialists, dietitians, nurses and midwives participated in the congresses. National and international participants from similar areas will attend the congress. A detailed program was prepared by the organizing committee. All the speakers are the international experts on their fields.
Istanbul which is strategically located on the Bosphorus peninsula between the Balkans and Anatolia, the Black Sea and the Mediterranien. Istanbul was successively the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, and the Ottoman Empire and has been associated with major events in political, religious and art history for more than 2000 years. The outstanding Universal Value of Istanbul resides in its unique integration of architectural masterpieces, museums that reflect the meeting of Europe and Asia over many centuries, and its incomparable skyline formed by the creative genius of Byzantine and Ottoman architects. Istanbul will also offer you the bests of the world cuisine as well as the traditional Turkish and Ottoman cuisine. If you have enough time you can also visit hundreds of historical places in Turkey, 18 of them are in the World Heritage List of UNESCO. We hope you will take up the many opportunities for you to enjoy Istanbul.
In line with these considerations, we hope to see you among us and look forward to your valuable contribution and confirmed presence to the “7th International Congress on Maternal, Infant, Nutrition in the First 1000 Days” which will be held between 27-30 March 2019 at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel in İstanbul, Turkey.
• Mother and Child Health in Turkey
• Mother Nutrition Habits
• How Should Nutrition Be Done in Pregnancy?
• The Effects of Inadequate and Overfeeding in Pregnancy
• Metabolic and Endocrine Effects of Obesity
• The Effects of Nutrition on Pregnancy for Development of Chronic Diseases
• The Relationship Between Nutrition and Birth Disorders
• Nutrition and Gene Expression
• The Role of Placenta in Fetal Feeding
• Food Intolerance
• Intrauterine Growing, Growth Retardation
• Perinatal Effects of Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
• Gestational Diabetes and Fetal Effects
• Future Obesity Relation with Gaining Weight in Pregnancy
• Approach to the Nausea Vomiting and Nutritional Disorders in Pregnancy
• Vitamin D on Pregnancy and Childhood
• Iron Supplementation and Anemia in Pregnancy
• The Use of Herbal Medicines in Pregnancy
• Gastrointestinal Development
• The Growth Graphs of WHO and Usage
• Obesity in Childhood
• Obesity Prevention Programs
• Approach of Mothers and Fathers to Obese Children
• Breast Milk and Its Importance
• Formula Feeding
• The Effect of Fetal Nutrition on Cognitive Functions
• Nutritional Allergy in Infants and Children
• The Effect of Perinatal Nutrition on Fetal Bone Development
• The Effect of Perinatal Nutrition on Neonatal Immune System
• Pre and Probiotics
• The Impact of Missing / Overfeeding on Teratogenicity
• The Effects of Mother’s Psychological Situation to the Baby in Pregnancy
• Mother and Baby Microbiota
• Basic Nutrition Facts and Functional Foods
• Iron and Iodine Deficiency
• Pregnancies After Bariatric Surgery
• The Effect of Vitamin and Mineral in Pregnancy
• Long Chain Fatty Acids in Pregnancy
• Mother and Baby Hydration
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+905357980733
February 18, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||14 Jan,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||26 Mar,2019||EUR 350.00|
|Dietitian, Asistant, Midwife, Student - Early Fee||14 Jan,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Dietitian, Asistant, Midwife, Student - Regular Fee||26 Mar,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Company Representative - Early Fee||14 Jan,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Company Representative - Regular Fee||26 Mar,2019||EUR 350.00|