Online CME - Internal Medicine & Primary Care is organized by American Medical Forum (AMF) and will be held during Nov 09 - 12, 2017.
The Target audience for this medical event is Residents, Fellows in Training, nurse practitioners, allied health professionals. This CME conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 AAFP/AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
Primary care providers will be able to apply the most current treatment strategies provided in recent clinical guideline updates, recognize the most effective interventions leading to reduction in modifiable risk factors, and employ practice relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters.
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize effective interventions leading to reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Employ practice relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Primary Care, Family Medicine
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine