Pearls, Pitfalls & Protocols: Spring Imaging Update 2020
Pearls, Pitfalls & Protocols: Spring Imaging Update is organized by Penn Radiology CME and will be held from Mar 23 - 27, 2020 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America.
This course is designed for radiologists in clinical practice or in training.
Penn Radiology developed this week-long course for radiologists in clinical practice. It will provide practical information to enhance image-acquisition and interpretation skills using imaging modalities such as CT, MRI, ultrasound, and plain films. Experienced Penn Medicine faculty will highlight key 'pearls' and potential 'pitfalls' you want to avoid as well as how to search for subtle findings. Novel and cutting edge imaging ‘protocols’ will also be reviewed. Selected topics in neuroradiology, head and neck, abdominal, breast, chest, musculoskeletal and pediatric radiology will be covered. Daily case conferences and an opportunity to earn SAM credits throughout the week are included.
• Apply the current advances in radiology for accurate image interpretation of adult and pediatric diseases of the brain, neck, chest, abdomen, and joints
• Design and implement appropriate imaging protocols that optimize diagnostic accuracy and minimize radiation exposure, particularly in the pediatric population
• Learn about the role of "supplemental breast screening" in women with dense breast tissue, utilizing "abbreviated breast MRI"
• Identify high yield diagnoses throughout multiple specialties of radiology
• Review common imaging artifacts, anatomic variants, and critical diagnoses and make appropriate management recommendations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||215-662-6982
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 910.00|
|Special Rate Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 685.00|