Australia & New Zealand General Medicine Update (ANZGMU) Annual General Physician Education Conference 2020 is organized by Dr. Surjit Tarafdar and will be held from Sep 11 - 13, 2020 at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Who Should Attend:
• Consultant general physician
• General Medicine Advanced Trainee
• Basic Physician Trainee
• Residents aspiring to enter a basic physician training program
A comprehensive session to update your medical knowledge on modern trends in diagnostic and therapeutic modalities in various other subspecialties of internal medicine. The conference is an oppurtunity to showcase your original work of research and unique case through Poster or Mini Oral presentation.
The annual ‘Australia and New Zealand General Medicine Update’ (ANZGMU) is solely designed to showcase a curated choice of similar topics in internal medicine with renewed information on new strategies, evolving best practice and recent guidelines.
Over a period of three days, world-renowned sub-specialty experts with influential educational backgrounds will discuss the common diseases seen by a general physician in everyday practice. With over 21 interactive lectures covering the core areas of different subspecialties of internal medicine. This 2020 update is of immense value to the busy training General Physician, General Medicine Advanced Trainee and Basic Physician Trainee who urges to renew their clinical acumen.
Highlights of the Conference:
In 2020, we are offering an hour-long dedicated meeting on the following frequently asked topics,
• Radiology for the general physician
• Interpretation of Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Arterial Blood Gas
• Provide a broad and inclusive content on all internal medicine sub-specialties.
• Develop strategies for assessing and managing interacting comorbidities.
• Update on current clinical guidelines and treatment strategies.
The Benefits of Attending:
The ANZGMU offers you an engaging format that delivers a dynamic education with a focus on core topics that interests General Physicians in their clinical settings.
• Improve your knowledge to remain at the forefront of your profession
• Fasten with renowned speakers, direct questions and address their work
• Read about the latest healthcare reforms and legislation updates
• Take a break from your routine to reinvigorate and grow as a professional
• Network with your colleagues in an engaging environment to discuss topics
August 07, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Full Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 545.00|
|Physician - Two Day Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 385.00|
|Physician - One Day Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 210.00|
|Trainee - Full Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 445.00|
|Trainee - Two Day Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 300.00|
|Trainee - One Day Registration Fee||10 Sep,2020||AUD 165.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news