2020 2nd Annual Play with Aces and Always Win: Pelvic Surgery at Its Best
2020 2nd Annual Play with Aces and Always Win: Pelvic Surgery at Its Best is organized by MedStar Health. The session will be held from Apr 03 - 04, 2020 at Washington Hilton, Washington, Dist Of Col, United States of America.
Family Medicine, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Urogynecology
MedStar Health assigns the live session for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians can claim only the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the session.
This course is outlined for obstetricians and gynecologists, urologists, and physicians who perform pelvic surgery, from basic to advanced, will focus on multiple issues that arise during pelvic surgery. With the emphasis on minimally invasive gynecology, the session will highlight such topics as vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy, management of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and control of a diverse urogynecology, pelvic floor disorders, and common malignancies. Hands-on training in laparoscopic suturing and hysteroscopy activities will improve the learner’s capacity to implement the knowledge in everyday practice. Prevailing controversies in the field, as well as technologies, will contribute an excellent venue for analysis and debate.
By the end of the session, an attendee will be able to:
• Recognize normal anatomic landmarks and major pelvic structures relative to gynecologic pelvic surgery, from vaginal to laparoscopic to robotic approaches.
• Exhibit the relevant anatomy of the pelvic sidewall that includes the vasculature and its relation to the ureter and retroperitoneal structures.
• Define steps of safe pelvic surgical procedures, such as vaginal hysterectomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
• Make laparoscopic suturing using a variety of approaches and techniques.
• Analyze and distinguish major steps of pelvic reconstructive procedures, such as Colpopexy, AP repair, vaginal suspension.
• Employ a mixture of hysteroscopic techniques in the management and treatment of endometrial cavity disorders.
|Contact No. :||+ 202-780-1655
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 700.00|
|Physician Assistant - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Nurse Practitioner - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Nurse - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Resident and Fellow - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Industry Professional - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 700.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|
|Physician Assistant - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse Practitioner - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Resident and Fellow - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Industry Professional - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|