2020 2nd Annual Play with Aces and Always Win: Pelvic Surgery at Its Best
2020 2nd Annual Play with Aces and Always Win: Pelvic Surgery at Its Best is organized by MedStar Health and will be held from Apr 03 - 04, 2020 at Washington Hilton, Washington, Dist Of Col, United States of America.
Family Medicine, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Urogynecology
MedStar Health designates the live activity for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course, designed for obstetricians and gynecologists, urologists, and physicians who perform pelvic surgery, from basic to advanced, will focus on multiple issues that arise during pelvic surgery. With heavy emphasis on minimally invasive gynecology, the course will highlight such topics as vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy, management of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and management of variety of urogynecologic and pelvic floor disorders and common malignancies. Hands-on training in laparoscopic suturing and hysteroscopy exercises will enhance the learner’s ability to apply the knowledge to everyday practice. Current controversies in the field, as well as emerging technologies, will provide an excellent venue for discussion and debate.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
• Identify normal anatomic landmarks and major pelvic structures relevant to gynecologic pelvic surgery, from vaginal to laparoscopic to robotic approaches.
• Demonstrate relevant anatomy of the pelvic sidewall, including vasculature and its relation to the ureter and retro-peritoneal structures.
• Define steps of safe pelvic surgical procedures, such as vaginal hysterectomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
• Perform laparoscopic suturing using variety of methods and techniques.
• Review and identify major steps of pelvic reconstructive procedures, such as Colpopexy, AP repair, vaginal suspension.
• Utilize a variety of hysteroscopic techniques in management and treatment of endometrial cavity disorders.
|Contact No. :||+ 202-780-1655
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 700.00|
|Physician Assistant - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Nurse Practitioner - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Nurse - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Resident and Fellow - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|Industry Professional - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 700.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|
|Physician Assistant - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse Practitioner - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Resident and Fellow - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Industry Professional - Early Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|