Columbia, Maryland, United States of America
While science is getting better and better at treating people, we’ll never forget the importance of how we simply treat people. At MedStar Health, we offer easy access to great health care in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., via our 10 hospitals and more than 280 other care locations. We’re also committed to advancing your care by continuously learning and applying new knowledge. We help our patients and their families feel understood, appreciated, and confident in their care.
MedStar Health strives to provide the highest quality care for people in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., with compassion and respect. They know that their ability to treat others well begins with how they treat each other. Their 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians are committed to living their core SPIRIT values - Service, Patient first, Integrity, Respect, Innovation, and Teamwork - no matter where they work across their diverse health system.
To serve our patients, those who care for them, and our communities.
To be the trusted leader in caring for people and advancing health.
• Service - They strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients, physicians, and co-workers.
• Patient first - They strive to deliver the best to every patient every day. The patient is the first priority in everything they do.
• Integrity - Theycommunicate openly and honestly, build trust, and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
• Respect - They treat each individual, those they serve and those with whom they work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
• Innovation - They embrace change and work to improve all they do in a fiscally responsible manner.
• Teamwork - System effectiveness is built on the collective strength and cultural diversity of everyone, working with open communication and mutual respect.