Hugh Greenways 35th Annual Superficial Anatomy & Cutaneous Surgery is organized by UC San Diego School of Medicine and will be held during Aug 06 - 10, 2018 at San Diego Marriott Del Mar, San Diego, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 43.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Thirty-five years ago, Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery was conceived as a course which would be beneficial to dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons and other physicians. The course has developed over the years as we continue to remain on the leading edge of cutaneous surgery.
We have received many awards and compliments, which are a reflection of the efforts of our superb faculty and staff, many of whom have been coming year after year. They have been true leaders in dermatologic surgery.
The program is designed to provide the basic information and principles of superficial head and neck anatomy and surgery for those interested in dermatological surgery. Each participant will utilize fresh cadaver material for superficial head and neck dissection. Lectures will be used for initial instruction and review and will be followed by ample time in the laboratory.
The other major portion of the course relates to local skin flaps and grafts as they pertain to the cutaneous surgeon. In addition to didactic and cadaver laboratory training, several small group workshop sessions are scheduled to give participants an opportunity to problem solve with the outstanding faculty we have assembled. Plus, the instructor to student ratio is quite small to enable close supervision.
• Optional evening workshop sessions
• Extensive hands-on cadaver laboratory time
• Laboratory manuals with diagrams and daily goals for each lab
• Botulinum toxin current status
• Updated resurfacing techniques
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify the principles of superficial head and neck anatomy
• Review the principles of construction via local skin flaps
• Demonstrate full thickness and split thickness skin grafts
• Illustrate the anatomic principles and reconstruction of specific body units (e.g. ear, nose, foot, hand, etc.)
• Examine indications and treatment of photo damaged skin, including chemical peels, dermabrasion and topical therapies
General Registration: USD 3075
Residents/Fellow/Active Duty Military: USD 2650
Lecture only: USD 1200
Speakers: Hubert T. Greeway, MD
|Contact No.||:||+001 858-534-1302|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|General Registration (Physicians and PAs) - Early Fee||01 Jul,2018||USD 3075.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Active Duty Military (Space is Limited) - Early Fee||01 Jul,2018||USD 2650.00|
|Lecture Only - Early Fee||01 Jul,2018||USD 1200.00|