AO Trauma is the world’s largest global trauma and orthopedic community fostering excellence in the surgical management of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Their mission is promoting excellence in patient care and outcomes in trauma and musculoskeletal disorders.
• AO Trauma is the world’s largest independent trauma and orthopedic community and organization.
• They educate surgeons, researchers, and ORP.
• They conduct and fund clinical and translational research.
• They offer membership to a prestigious global network that provides members with rich opportunities for dialogue, knowledge-sharing, professional development, and collaboration across the AO Trauma community worldwide.
• They aim to strengthen and enrich their contributions to the entire orthopedic trauma community, and further develop their membership by providing great support, so that they can make a significant impact to improve patients lives.