Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) is organized by UK HealthCare CECentral and will be held during Feb 02, 2017 - Feb 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Health Administrators, Nurses, ARNP's, PA's, Podiatrists, and Health IT Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Review the changes in health care reporting and reimbursements brought about by MACRA legislation
• Describe what is needed to prepare for 2017 reporting including tips and tricks for MU and PQRS
• Discuss how to organize your practice for MU, PQRS, and MACRA success
• Cite the top HIPAA threats and success strategies for practices
• Identify what is needed to prepare for practice transformation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Practice Management, Health Informatics