Gender Diversity - It's The Parts That Matter (2017) by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
Gender Diversity - It's The Parts That Matter (2017) is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 30, 2018 - Mar 29, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Explain how gender variances effect reproductive organ placement.
• Discuss ways to bring awareness to the marginalization that people in the gender spectrum face during their experiences in health care.
• Apply the gender continuum to formulate new communication methods for the purpose of radiation protection.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine