Transient ischemic attack (TIA) Identification and Management is organized by
Cleveland Clinic Foundation and would be held during May 19, 2017 - May 19, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event for primary care physicians including family practitioners and internists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review the definition of transient ischemic attack (TIA).
• Identify the most common causes and mimics of TIA.
• Recognize the importance of rapid diagnosis of TIA.
• Describe the basic workup for patients presenting with TIA symptoms.
• Discuss available management options for TIA.