Providing Care to Survivors of Military Sexual Trauma: October 2020
Providing Care to Survivors of Military Sexual Trauma: October 2020 is organized by Vindico Medical Education.
Release date: October 1, 2020
Expiration Date: November 1, 2023
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Identify the available resources for victims of sexual assault within the Department of Defense.
• Identify evidence-based trauma-focused psychotherapy and care for survivors of military sexual trauma with posttraumatic stress disorder.
• Identify evidence-based, trauma-informed, and culturally informed suicide assessment and intervention practices for survivors of military sexual trauma.
• Identify characteristics of military sexual trauma that heighten risk for sexual victimization after military service.
- CME : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine