CME : 0.75
Neurology: Topiramate use early in pregnancy and the risk of oral clefts: A pregnancy cohort study is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from Jan 23, 2018 - Jan 23, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of the article by Hernandez-Diaz et al, the participant should be able to:
• State differences between women taking topiramate and women unexposed to topiramate in this study
• Discuss the relative risk of oral clefts in infants exposed to topiramate in this study compared to infants who were unexposed or exposed to lamotrigine
• Discuss factors which increased the risk of oral clefts in infants exposed to topiramate
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine