Neurology: Topiramate use early in pregnancy and the risk of oral clefts: A pregnancy cohort study
Neurology: Topiramate use early in pregnancy and the risk of oral clefts: A pregnancy cohort study is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this journal-based-CME activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of the article by Hernandez-Diaz et al, the participant should be able to:
• State differences between women taking topiramate and women unexposed to topiramate in this study
• Discuss the relative risk of oral clefts in infants exposed to topiramate in this study compared to infants who were unexposed or exposed to lamotrigine
• Discuss factors which increased the risk of oral clefts in infants exposed to topiramate
- CME : 0.75
This program is designed for physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine