American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
Founded in 1948, the AAN now represents more than 36,000 members and is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered care and enhancing member career satisfaction.
To promote the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhance member career satisfaction.
To be indispensable to our members.
• Demonstrate and assert the value of neurology to policymakers and other major stakeholders.
• Expand the neurology workforce to meet future needs for patient care.
• Ensure the health of the organization by enhancing member satisfaction, well-being and engagement.
• Provide resources to support the financial well-being of the practice of neurology.
• Expand neuroscience training and research funding.
• Educate and assist members in providing high-value clinical care.
• Strengthen advocacy on behalf of members and their patients.