CME : 0.75
Neurology : Sleep - Related Hypermotor Epilepsy: Long-Term Outcome in A Large Cohort is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Jan 03, 2017 - Jan 03, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Licchetta et al, the participant should be able to:
• Estimate the duration of time before a correct diagnosis of sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy (SHE) is made.
• Describe the proportion of patients with SHE who were seizure free at the end of this long-term follow-up study.
• Identify patient-related characteristics associated with a higher likelihood of seizure remission in SHE.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine