CME : 0.75
Neurology: Reduced Cognitive Function in Patients with Parkinson Disease and Obstructive Sleep Apnea is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Mar 21, 2017 - Mar 21, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists. This CME Conference has been approved For a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Mery et al, the participant should be able to:
• State the approximate percentage of patients with Parkinson disease (PD) who had obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
• State the clinical characteristics which differed significantly between patients with PD and OSA and patients with PD without OSA.
• Discuss the relationships between the Epworth Sleepiness Scale (ESS) score, the apnea-hypopnea index (AHI), and the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) score.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine