This conference has been CANCELLED.
PREDiCT: Autoimmune Disease Modeling Summit is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Mar 24 - 26, 2020 at Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Who Attends PREDiCT Events?
By Company Type:
• Pharma / Biotech
• Academics / Research Institutes
• Solution Providers
• President / VP
• Director / Head
• Project / Team Leader
At the PREDiCT: Autoimmune Modeling Summit we have taken the unique approach of focusing on the mechanistic drivers of disease pathology. We will cover cellular targets and novel therapeutic pathways across lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, type I diabetes and inflammatory bowel disease.
Through this 3-day summit we will bring together industry and academic expertise to improve the preclinical outcome of your therapeutic pipeline.
What Will You Learn?
• Target-driven open discussion showcasing the benefits of utilising various cell types and pathways to drive our understanding of autoimmune disease pathology.
• How successful clinical candidate insight can improve in vivo outcomes to drive translation of your preclinical pipeline.
• Utilise evidence from population studies to validate genetic targeting of disease-specific pathways.
• Apply industry insight to uncover the unique molecular profile of novel candidates to enhance the treatment of autoimmune diseases for end users.
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
Tuesday | March 24, 2020
Time: 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Exploring a Novel Therapeutic Option- Insight Behind Regulation of Pathogenic T Helper Cell 17 Differentiation
Professor Sun and his team's recent work focuses on previously neglected post-translational regulation of RORgt. They have identified a sumoylation site and a ubiquitination site, and demonstrated their in vivo function by generating two strains of mice expressing RORgt with a point mutation that prevents sumoylation or ubiquitination. The both strains of mice are defective in development of Th17-mediated EAE.
This case study will explore the mechanisms responsible for post translational regulation of RORgt.
• This case study will explore the mechanisms responsible for post-translational regulation of RORgt
• Exploring the role Th17 cells mediate pathological immune responses responsible for autoimmune diseases, including psoriasis and multiple sclerosis
• Insight behind the latest case study of current therapies available that are targeting transcription factor retinoid acid–related orphan receptor g t (RORgt)
• Utilizing this information to facilitate the development of drugs specifically targeting Th17- dependent autoimmunity
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(+1) 617 455 4188
+44 (0)203 141 8700
+1 415 735 3289
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic: Conference Plus Workshop - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 1698.00|
|Academic: Conference Plus Workshop - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 1998.00|
|Academic: Conference Only - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 1399.00|
|Academic: Conference Only - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 1699.00|
|Academic: Workshop Only - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 399.00|
|Academic: Workshop Only - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 399.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Conference Plus Workshop - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 2048.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Conference Plus Workshop - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2448.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Conference Only - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 1699.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Conference Only - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2099.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Workshop Only - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 499.00|
|Pharma and Biotech: Workshop Only - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 499.00|
|Technical and Commercial Vendor : Conference Plus Workshop - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 3098.00|
|Technical and Commercial Vendor : Conference Plus Workshop - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 3398.00|
|Technical and Commercial Vendor : Conference Only - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 2699.00|
|Technical and Commercial Vendor : Conference Only - Standard Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2999.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news