35th Annual Series: Emergency Medicine & Acute Care 2020 - A Critical Appraisal is organized by The Center for Medical Education, Inc. The symposium is held from Jun 06 - 09, 2020 at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California, United States of America. This session has been assigned for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Join Us for a Focused, Evidence-Based Course That’s Designed to Update You on Over 32 Leading Edge Topics.
Serious CME | Top Destinations | Prime Times
You’ll encounter an engaging, no-fluff, fast-paced, update of the literature encompassing key emergency medicine topics by an experienced, dynamic faculty of emergency medicine educators.
Now Using Both EM: RAP’s Emergency Medical Abstracts and CorePendium
The Emergency Medicine & Acute Care Course is now associated with EM: RAP and will be utilizing as its sources EM: RAP’s Emergency Medical Abstracts and the newly released (October 2019) CorePendium.
Since 1977, Emergency Medical Abstracts has been examining hundreds of journals and rendering audio summaries of the most important papers in emergency medicine.
CorePendium is a novel internet-based complete multimedia text especially concentrating on emergency medicine that is literature-based and renewed every three months with the newest information from the medical literature.
The intended audience for this program is physicians, PAs and NPs who practice in emergency departments and are exploring an evidence-based, literature-focused update in controversial areas of emergency care.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
• Review key points from the literature concerning leading-edge Emergency Medicine topics
• Argue literature-based instructions for practice improvement
• Efficiently transpose the obtained strategies into advanced diagnostics and subsequently achieve a better execution plan for their patients
• Dizzy Patients – Is It Posterior Fossa?
• Syncope: Don’t Screw It Up
• No More LPs in Kids Age 29-60 Days?
• UTIs in Toddlers, Overdiagnosed?
• Treating Benign Vomiting / Diarrhea in Kids
• Can You Blame Otitis Media for a Fever?
• Atrial Fibrillation – Lots to Know - Part 1
• Atrial Fibrillation – Lots to Know - Part 2
• Pharyngitis – Still Figuring It Out in 2020
• Clinical Pneumonia / Negative CXR?
• Myths in Emergency Medicine
• The Top 8 Malpractice Diagnoses - Part 1
• The Top 8 Malpractice Diagnoses - Part 2
• US vs Chest X-ray vs CT?
• Sexual / Ethnic / Racial Bias in EM
• Pearls from Risk Management Monthly
• Pearls from ED Leadership Monthly
• Still Prescribing Fluoroquinolones?
• Who Needs a CTCA in the ED?
• Outpatient Orthopedics Pearls
• New ED Guidelines to Know About - Part 1
• New ED Guidelines to Know About - Part 2
• Psychiatric Patients – Big Time Risks
• DKA in Kids and Adults – Leading Edge
• Trauma Care Controversies
• ED Boarding is Very Bad for Patients!
• Visual Diagnosis Challenges - Part 1
• Visual Diagnosis Challenges - Part 2
• Important Recent EM Literature - Part 1*
• Important Recent EM Literature - Part 2*
• Optimizing ED Operations*
• Diagnostic and Therapeutic Controversies*
*Topics listed with an asterisk (*) are 90-minute faculty panel discussions; all other topics are 30 minutes. Topics subject to change without notice.
|Contact No. :||1-800-458-4779
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Regular Fee||05 Jun,2020||USD 745.00|
|Residents, PAs, NPs, RNs Regular Fee||05 Jun,2020||USD 645.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||24 Apr,2020||USD 695.00|
|Residents, PAs, NPs, RNs Early Fee||24 Apr,2020||USD 595.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news