The 7th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO19) is organized by Binaytara Foundation and will be held from Jun 29 - 30, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ (s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP17035, for 10.75 Contact Hours.
The goal of 7th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (#ICAHO19) is to improve the care of hematology and oncology patients by updating the hematology and oncology care providers about the new developments in the field. This #ICAHO19 conference also provides attendees with opportunities to interact and network with top experts in hematology and oncology.
There have been several new developments in the field of hematology and oncology. There is a need for educational sessions for healthcare providers involved in the management of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Educational Objectives of ICAHO 2019 conference:
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• State common treatment options available to patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
• Identify indications, contra-indications, and side effects of available treatment options for cancer patients.
• Apply the knowledge gained to provide appropriate counseling and care to patients receiving cancer treatment.
• Describe the indications and contra-indications for immunotherapy treatment in cancer.
• Interpret and implement relevant data presented at the 2019 ASCO® Annual Meeting.
Why attend this conference? :
• Renowned faculties; comprehensive topics to meet the continuing education needs of community oncology practitioners.
• 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting review and more.
• Highly interactive, opportunity to ask questions and network with faculties.
• All sessions are held in one room, you don’t have to choose which session to attend and which one to miss.
• National level conference right in the region.
• Free wifi in the conference halls
• The venue you and your family will love!
|Contact No. :||(360) 707-7593
April 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse/Nurse Practitioner (ICAHO18 and Updates in Nursing Oncology) Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 125.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 125.00|
|Physician Assistant Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 125.00|
|Pharmacist Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 125.00|
|Student Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 200.00|
|Researcher/Other Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 125.00|
|Nondisplaying Industry Representative Fee||28 Jun,2019||USD 500.00|