Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU) 2019 Winter Meeting
Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU) 2019 Winter Meeting is organized by Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU) and will be held from Feb 26 - Mar 02, 2019 at InterContinental Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Urologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 32.50AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The SUFU 2019 Winter Meeting will include both a basic and translational research focus as well as a high-level clinical curriculum. The meeting will be comprised of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and research abstracts on conditions that affect the lower urinary tract and pelvic floor. This format will be utilized to provide an interactive presentation of state-of the-art knowledge in some of the most active areas in benign urologic research. The overall objective of the meeting will be to disseminate current knowledge in this field and stimulate advanced thinking to further our understanding of the pathophysiology and treatment of pelvic floor disorders.
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the roles of ion channels in detrusor smooth muscle function and bladder pathology.
• Describe the roles of the limbic system and the amygdala in modulating urologic pain.
• Discuss mitochondrial dysfunction and oxidative stress in bladder health and disease.
• Describe the findings from the NIH-funded LURN Research Network to study lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS).
• Discuss the basic science and clinical presentation of central sensitization in interstitial cystitis, chronic prostatitis, and overactive bladder.
• Describe the current understanding of the role of TRP channels in physiology/urology.
• Describe specific TRP channels that are promising drug targets for the treatment of chronic vascular and urological diseases.
• Describe advances in diagnosis and treatment of neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction.
• Describe advances in translational research in neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction.
• Discuss the options for optimal antibiotic prophylaxis in the Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS) patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Regular Fee||25 Feb,2019||USD 870.00|
|SUFU Member Regular Fee||25 Feb,2019||USD 670.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Students Regular Fee||25 Feb,2019||USD 50.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 795.00|
|SUFU Member Early Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 595.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Students Early Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 0.00|