The 39th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology & Oncology is organized by Scripps Conference Services & CME and will be held from Feb 16 - 19, 2019 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for hematologists, oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, internists, and others desiring an update in these specialty areas.
The primary objective of this course is to bring together clinicians and leading experts in diverse areas of haematology and oncology, affording them an intimate environment in which to discuss new clinical developments and significant advances.
The first day of the program will focus on nonmalignant hematology which will be followed by an update on hematologic malignancies on the second day. New developments in oncology with a focus on issues of current interest will be discussed on the third day, while the final day will review gastroenterology cancers. All presenters will discuss their approaches to challenging but common clinical situations and there will be ample time for participant interaction.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the clinical and molecular facets of pathogenesis, diagnostic approaches and therapeutic modalities available for various hematologic disorders.
• Select and apply the changing approaches to hematologic malignancies, particularly as they relate to evidence-based standards of care, including innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
• Choose new therapeutic options for the treatment of a number of common malignancies; understanding appropriate indications and contraindications to these therapeutic approaches.
• Apply practical expertise gained from the clinical situations discussed in the workshop sessions with an emphasis on data-based approaches to patients with common but serious hematologic conditions.
• Integrate the evolving approaches to breast cancer from both a diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic perspective.
• Integrative the evolving approaches to various immunologic cancer treatments.
Speakers: Michael Kosty, MD, Jeffrey Andrey, MD, Munveer Bhangoo, MD, Kathryn Bolling, MD, Lisa, Carey, MD, Robert Coleman, MD, FACOG, FACS, Carrie Costantini, MD, George Demetri, MD, James Douketis, MD, Lotte Dyrbye, MD, MHPE, Morie Gertz, MD, MACP, Jason Gotlib, MD, MS, Jeffrey Graham, MD, Christian Grommes, MD, Randolph Hecht, MD, Amy Heimberger, MD, Melissa Johnson, MD, Hagop Kantarjian, MD, John Kelton, CM, MD, FRCP(C), Gabriel Lopez, MD, Alicia Ma, MD, Anuj Mahindra, MD, Stephan Moll, MD, Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH, Alexander Pearl, MD, Vinay Prasad, MD, MPH, Brandi Reeves, MD, Bethany Samuelson-Bannow, MD, Alan Saven, MD, Elizabeth Shpall, MD, Darren Sigal, MD, Sandry Srinivas, MD, Elaine Towle, MD, Theodore Warkentin, MD, BSc(Med), FRCPC, FACP, FRCP (Edin), Jason Westin, MD, William Wierda MD, PhD, Xavier Marin, MD
Time: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||858-652-6400
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|