Under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of Riyadh region & Chairman of High Commission for the Development of Riyadh, King Saud Medical City is pleased to invite you to attend the Saudi Trauma Conference 2019. The conference will be held from Wednesday 27 February to Thursday 28 February 2019 at The Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Conference will focus on The Development of The Saudi Arabian National Trauma System as well as related Level 1, 2 & 3 Trauma Center development. It will bring together distinguished surgical, medical, nursing and paramedic faculty - with experiences in Trauma Systems development, policies, guidelines and funding. Related clinical and registry processes will be highlighted.
The theme of the conference will be "Building The Saudi Arabian Trauma System: Integrated Trauma Systems Save Lives".
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health and Students. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 Credits.
• Introduce The Saudi Arabian Trauma System & its role in addressing injuries;
Present and discuss a number of scientific papers and researches in relation to road traffic accidents (RTAs) as a leading case of injuries;
• Highlight the important role of government and the private sector in reducing RTAs;
• Highlight the primary prevention strategies that may change the behavioral and environmental concepts in anticipation of the expected increase in ownership of vehicles and their drivers of both genders and the rapid development of the highways infrastructure that will be witnessed in Saudi Arabia in the coming years;
• Work on the development of diagnostics and treatment in the field of Trauma;
• Meet with key leaders and decision-makers from government agencies and the private sector who have been working on implementation of road safety initiatives that help develop safer road users, safer roads and safer vehicles and giving them the opportunity to showcase their role(s) and expertise in this area;
• Exchange of views, feedback and formation of scientific and practical outcomes and outputs to be adopted by the Conference which will assist with The Development of The Saudi Arabian National Trauma System.
A full day of pre-conference workshops will also be delivered on Tuesday 26 February including:
• Damage control surgery
• Seminar on Trauma systems: Expert forum on Trauma Systems
• Trauma resuscitation procedures
• TRR (trauma Reception & Resuscitation)
• Disaster preparedness & response
• Trauma Nursing
• ATLS 10 Edition Update for instructors
• Trauma Registry workshop
• Pediatric Trauma Course
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-KSMC Physicians Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 600.00|
|Non-KSMC Nurses Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 400.00|
|Non-KSMC Allied Health Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 400.00|
|Non-KSMC Students Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 150.00|
|KSMC Physicians Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 500.00|
|KSMC Nurses Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 300.00|
|KSMC Allied Health Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 300.00|
|KSMC Students Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 150.00|
|Conference Partners Physicians Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 550.00|
|Conference Partners Nurses Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 350.00|
|Conference Partners Allied Health Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 350.00|
|Conference Partners Students Regular Fee||27 Feb,2019||SAR 100.00|