Innovations in Emergency Department (ED) Management 2019 is organized by The Center for Medical Education, Inc and will be held from Mar 25 - 27, 2019 at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
A New 17-Hour Intensive and Advanced ED Operations Conference for ED Leadership Teams
Join Us for Our 14th Annual Conference!
The focus of the 2019 Innovations in Emergency Department Management Conference will be on leadership, management, operations, logistics, strategic planning and healthcare reform. This three-day immersion into the challenges of running an ED will provide you and your leadership team with the tools and techniques to create a world-class emergency department. You’ll hear from “been there - done that” experts who have created successful practices in the ever-changing world of emergency medicine.
• The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this Live activity for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• The AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education has approved this program for 17.25 AOA Category 2 CME credits.
• Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 17.25 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit.
The conference is intended for emergency department medical and nursing directors, as well as hospital executives who are seeking information to optimize the function of their departments. The conference is intended to be an intensive and advanced program that will provide participants with concrete strategies to address the multiple challenges that confront modern emergency departments.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify opportunities to improve ED operations
• Implement solutions for a broad spectrum of ED operational issues
• Provide a mechanism for continued performance improvement
• Incorporate essential elements and strategies for developing a successful Emergency Department
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|One Attendee Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 895.00|
|Two Attendees Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 1690.00|
|Three Attendees Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 2434.98|
|Four Attendees Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 3130.00|
|Five Attendees Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 3775.00|
|Six Attendees Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 4369.98|