Emergency Radiology 2019: What You Need to Know to Get You Through the Night is organized by MEDNAX Radiology Solutions and will be held from Nov 06 - 09, 2019 at Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America.
Target Audience: Radiology
The MEDNAX Center for Research, Education, Quality and Safety designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 18.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
f.k.a. the Emergency Radiology Symposium from Baptist Health South Florida. Course Director: Myer H. Roszler, MD Maintain optimal competence in the use of the most reliable imaging modalities and best-practice strategies, even for unusual conditions.
• To become familiar with the acute CT and MRI findings on patients with acute stroke, and non traumatic spine and ENT injuries
• To recognize Emergency complications in Oncology treatments
• To be able to better utilize MRI for Abdominal Emergencies
• To be able to recognize the most common presentations to the ED by pediatric patients
• To diagnose Child Abuse
• To avoid pitfalls and errors in Body CT
• To better use CT to evaluate the acute abdomen
• To learn how to use CTA in a patient with Abdominal bleeding
• How to use Ultrasound or the pelvis in Gyne and OB patients
• How to diagnose vascular Emergencies with Doppler Ultrasound
• To better evaluate Pulmonary Embolism and Aortic Syndromes
• To get a basic understanding of Cardiac CTA indications and protocols
|Contact No. :||952-595-1436,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news