ACEP Scientific Assembly 2019 is organized by American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and will be held from Oct 27 - 30, 2019 at The Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado, United States of America.
ACEP19 is the must attend event for anyone engaged in the practice of emergency medicine, including:
• Emergency Physicians
• Nurse Practitioners
• Medical Students
• Physician Assistant
• Emergency Department Medical Directors
• Hospital Administrators
The ACEP19 curriculum will consist of clinical, as well as essential management and risk management tools to aid in your day-to-day practice. With educational courses, skills labs and workshops - ACEP19 is the best source for your emergency medicine education needs!
• Abdominal Disorders
• Airway, Anesthesia, Analgesia
• Career Advancement Through Teaching
• Critical Care
• Critical ED Management
• Dematologic Disorders
• Emergency Imaging
• Head & Neck Disorders
• Health Policy
• Hematologic Disorders
• Infectious Disease
• Knowledge Translation
• Maintenance of Certification
• Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
• New Technology
• Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
• Pediatric Disorders
• Prehospital / Disaster Medicine
• Professional Skills
• Pulmonary Disorders
• Risk Management / ED and Law
• Toxicology / Environmental
• Urologic and OB/GYN
Why should you attend ACEP19?
At ACEP19 renew your commitment to patient care with evidence-based CME. ACEP19 is time to focus on what is important to you - your patients, and your practice. This is the time for you to enhance clinical skills in order to enhance your practice. Be inspired by your emergency medicine colleagues, and return home ready to inspire others.
• Get excited about the future of emergency medicine.
• Learn how to make a difference and improve our specialty
• Become a part the EM community
• Earn CME
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||8007981822
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|