7th AIPE National Congress is organized by MCA Scientific Events and will be held from Dec 05 - 06, 2019 at Mangiagalli Hospital Milan, Milan, Lombardia, Italy.
The biennial conference of the AIPE falls this year in a time of great changes in the vision of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy both as screening and early prediction, both as prevention and therapy and as a follow-up. The heart of our society's scientific congress this year is precisely within this change, already translated into prudent AIPE Recommendations that we will soon transfer into the methodology of the National Guidelines System through SIGO.
The topics dealt with start therefore from the recent developments of biophysical and molecular diagnostics for the prediction, diagnosis and prognosis, from the rediscovery on a physiopathological basis of fetal-placental and maternal hemodynamics of the different clinical phenotypes of hypertensive disorders. The quality of the Italian speakers and research in the international field surely make this congress a training and comparison moment to which you are all invited.
Particular attention will be given to the results of the work of young researchers who finally enter the world of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy without the classifying ambiguities of a syndrome in which very different pathophysiological pathways converge, of which the pressure rise is only the last common way.
5 Good reasons to participate in the Congress:
• This year AIPE presentation of the new AIPE recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive disorders developed according to the AGREE 2 method
• The discussion of the new AIPE recommendations is entrusted to top Italian experts
• The scientific program goes to the pathophysiological roots of the new clinical aspects of the recommendations
• The discussion of the various sessions will have ample space to accommodate doubts and insights
• The posters presented by the young people will have a dedicated space and will be discussed and judged by the experts present.
|Contact No. :||+39 02 34934404
October 28, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Surgeon - Registration fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 150.00|
|Specializing - Registration Fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 50.00|