4th Annual Infection Control, Sterilization & Decontamination in Healthcare Congress is organized by Markets and Markets (MnM) Conferences and will be held from Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend:
• Infection Control: Directors, Heads, Doctors, Nurses, Specialists, Consultants
• Decontamination: Clinical lead, Consultants, Manager, Deputy Manager, Site Manager, Director, MD, Service Manager, General Manager, Technical advisor, Heads, Central Decontamination, Trainers
• Sterilization: CSSD (Central sterile service department), Head of Sterile services, Consultants, Manager,Deputy Manager
• Endoscopy Managers
• Quality Improvement Managers
• From Hospitals, Home Care, Research Institutes and Universities
4th Annual Infection Control, Sterilization & Decontamination in Healthcare Congress will address issues associated with decontaminating process efficacy and infection free hospital environment.
The increasing use of antibiotics in medicine prescription around the world is constantly causing bacteria to mutate and become resistant to drugs. Also, every surgical instrument has their own set of procedures for cleaning, as stated by their manufacturer.
• Detailed coverage on Sepsis
• Constructive talk on Antimicrobial Resistance
• Effective management of Upper Respiratory Infections and CJD
• Dealing and preventing Healthcare Associated Infections
• Misfolded protein related diseases as from the perspective of decontamination and infection control
• Reprocessing of flexible endoscope and difficult surgical instruments
• Comparative case study on UVC Room decontamination – using Fumigation technologies or UV based room treatment systems
• Clean water system for effective decontamination
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Toll free Number
Primary Care +1 More
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
Infectious Disease +6 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 12