2019 Acute Care and Perioperative Ultrasound Workshop
4th Annual Acute Care and Perioperative Ultrasound Workshop is organized by Loma Linda University (LLU), David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and will be held from Sep 28 - 29, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, Huntington Beach, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17 CME Credits.
The course directors of this workshop are adult and pediatric anesthesiologists and the course faculty includes Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care physicians. The target audience includes all health care providers involved with acute care medicine including Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Hospitalist Medicine, Surgery, and Critical Care.
The focus of the workshop is to teach practitioners how point of care ultrasound can facilitate acute care management, both for adults and pediatrics. The workshop is lead by national leaders on point of care ultrasound and targets all acute care providers involved in: anesthesia, pediatrics, internal medicine, hospitalist medicine, surgery, and critical care.
National leaders in point of care ultrasound lead the workshop. Our instructors have developed a “whole-body” ultrasound examination that has been validated for its clinical utility. This examination termed FORESIGHT (Focused, PeriOperative, Risk, Evaluation, Sonography, Involving, Gastro-Abdominal, Hemodynamic, and Trans-Thoracic ultrasound) has been designed by a multi-disciplinary team of Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Cardiology, and Anesthesiology specialties. Attendees will be taught via this validated curriculum the key aspects of cardiac, pulmonary, abdominal, and hemodynamic ultrasound for the perioperative and acute care setting. The course will have the latest ultrasound technologies and simulators including: virtual reality training, pocket US devices, and a comprehensive display of ultrasound companies.
• Basic Cardiac Evaluation (gross ventricular function, gross valve evaluation, and tamponade evaluation)
• Airway and Pulmonary Ultrasound (assessment of endotracheal tube location, evaluation for pneumothorax, and assessment of severe air space disease)
• Abdominal Ultrasound (assessment of gastric volume and FAST – Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma)
• Hemodynamic Ultrasound (assessment of volume status and central venous pressure)
• Regional Ultrasound (review of novel regional ultrasound techniques)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||909-558-4227-44227
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
21500 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, California, United States Of America
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa,
21500 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, California, United States of America 92648,