Annual Oregon Health And Science University (OHSU) Colloquium on Neuromuscular Disorders is organized by Oregon Health And Science University (OHSU) and will be held on Feb 17, 2018 at Portland State University Collaborative Life Sciences Building, Portland, Oregon, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists, rheumatologists, physiatrists, internal medicine and family medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and others who treat or manage patients with a neuromuscular disorder. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• In HyperCKemia, the attendees will learn the definition, differential diagnosis, work-up and management of patients with asymptomatic or pauci-symptomatic elevations in CK levels.
• In Metabolic Myopathies, the attendees will learn how to approach patients with rhabdomyolysis and exercise intolerance. Screening for potential cardiomyopathy and respiratory complications will be addressed. The role of exercise testing, enzyme analysis, electromyography, muscle biopsy and genetic testing will be discussed.
• In Autonomic Disorders, the attendees will learn the signs and symptoms of patients with dysautonomia, the role of autonomic reflex screen, blood testing and management of common disorders such as orthostatic hypotension and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.
• In Stem cell treatment, the attendees will learn about the different types of stem cell treatment, current and future clinical trials in ALS and other neuromuscular disorders.
• In Muscle Therapy, the attendees will learn about current and future treatment of inflammatory and inherited neuromuscular disorders.
• In Myasthenia Therapy, the attendees will learn about current and future treatment of Myasthenic Syndromes.
• In Gene Therapy, the attendees will learn about the different types of genetic therapies. Current and future gene therapy and get updates in clinical trials in neuromuscular gene therapy.
• In Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, the attendees will learn the different subtypes of CIDP, CIDP mimics and review nerve conduction studies in CIDP and their mimics.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 120.00|
|Conferences Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 150.00|