Reimbursement and Coding Conferences is organized by American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and will be held during Jan 22 - 26, 2018 at Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Emergency Physicians, Hospital Out-Patient Coders, Emergency Department Nursing Directors, Billing/Coding/Medical Records Professionals, Graduating Residents, Reimbursement/Practice Management Consultants and Emergency Physician Group Managers.
This CME Conference :
• Reimbursement: Trends and Strategies in Emergency Medicine, scheduled for Jan 22 - 24, 2018, has been approved for 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 14 credits of AOA Category 2-B
• Advanced Procedure Coding for Emergency Medicine, scheduled for Jan 24 – 26, 2018, has been approved for 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 15.5 credits of AOA Category 2-B.
These conferences are the must attend for anyone who is involved with emergency medicine medical billing or coding. They will leave you with the information that you need to maintain your hospital's or group's success.
Reimbursement Course Highlights :
• 2018 Reimbursement Update and National Trends
• ACA/AHCA Realities, and Value Models Analysis Through the RUC/CPT Process
• Alternative Payment Models: How Can Emergency Medicine Prosper?
• ED Benchmarking and Throughput Strategies to Impress Your Hospital C-Suite
• ERISA Challenges: Navigating the Claims and Appeals Process
• How CEDR Allows You to Meet MIPS Reporting Requirements
• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the HHS OIG’s Compliance Program Resource Guide + Hidden Traps for the Unwary in Post Billing with TCPA and FDCPA
• Integrated Service Lines in the Age of Bundled Payments: Where Does the ED Add Value?
• MACRA and MIPs Reporting Complexities for 2018: Strategies for Success
• Payors Gone Wild Are Back—How to Address Unfair Payor Practices, Policies, Claim Appeals, Medicaid Issues and Out of Network (OON) Restrictions
• Private Payer Delivery Model Changes: The Payers Perspective
• Strategic Compensation Structures in the Age of Alternative Payment Models
• When Payer Relationships Fail: Litigation and Pre-Litigation Strategies
Coding Course Highlights :
• 2018 Expert Coding Update: CPT, MIPS, and Audit Traps
• 2018 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Specifications and Solutions
• Advanced Coding Case Study Workshop
• Basic Case Study Presentation: Look at This Case Through My Eyes - Perspectives of Doctor, Coder, Auditor (Introduction to Emergency Department Coding Course)
• Basic E/M Coding for Physician Services in the ED (Introduction to Emergency Department Coding Course)
• Coding Controversies and Compliance: Sharks are In the Water - Are you the Bait?
• Critical Care Coding: How to Get Physicians and Coders on the Same Page
• Lightning Rounds: Attestations, ICD-10, Moderate Sedation and a 2018 Facility Coding Update
• Observation Services: Expanding Opportunities; Professional and Facility Coding Solutions
• Open Forum: Your Specific Coding Concerns Addressed
• Stop the Bleeding: Avoid Procedure Coding Pitfalls
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|