6th NNI EEG-EMG-AFT & Neuromuscular Ultrasound Workshop is organized by National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore.
This conference will review the basic and advanced applications of the electrodiagnostic modalities and ultrasound with clinical correlation in neuromuscular disease. This year we will bring back the session on EEG along with a new topic on complex cases in EMG with a walk-through interactive approach for reaching the correct clinical diagnosis. All sessions will be interactive, giving participants ample opportunities to interact in real time with the tutors and patients. The learning experience will be enhanced by applying different neurophysiological tests in live patients and use of videos.
At the end of the workshop, the attendees should be able to:
• Develop an understanding of standard electrodiagnostic tests and their application based on clinical symptomatology.
• Learn the techniques, identifying pitfalls associated with NCS and needle EMG, understand the strategies to minimise the technical artifacts.
• Recognise the morphology of the NCS waveforms in different nerves and pattern recognition of the spontaneous and volitional activity in the needle EMG signal with interpretation in normal and disease patterns.
• Learn the basic methodology and interpretation of autonomic function battery.
• Recognise the use and findings in ultrasound as an adjunct tool to diagnose neuromuscular disease.
• Recognise and interpret normal and abnormal EEG patterns in the case based teaching and interactive quiz format.
• EEG - Normal and Abnormal Patterns
• Clinical Correlation
• Autonomic Function Battery
• Neuromuscular Ultrasound
• Complex Electrophysiological Cases and Clinical Correlation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(65) 6357 7152 / (65) 6357 764|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor early fee||14 Oct,2018||SGD 550.00|
|Doctor Conference Fee||26 Nov,2018||SGD 600.00|
|Trainee early fee||14 Oct,2018||SGD 300.00|
|Trainee Conference Fee||26 Nov,2018||SGD 350.00|
|Technician early fee||14 Oct,2018||SGD 225.00|
|Technician Conference Fee||26 Nov,2018||SGD 275.00|
|Group Registration (minimum 5 delegates) Doctor Early fee||14 Oct,2018||SGD 475.00|
|Group Registration (minimum 5 delegates) Doctor Conference Fee||26 Nov,2018||SGD 525.00|