20th Annual Hand Surgery Symposium & 6th Annual One Day Pediatric Pre Course is organized by Hand Rehabilitation Foundation and will be held during Mar 23 - 26, 2018 at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Hand, Orthopaedic, Plastic and General Surgeons, Sports Medicine Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Students, Physiatrists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This 20th Annual Hand Surgery Symposium, which will provide a comprehensive exploration of tried and true, as well as new treatments for the management of diverse upper extremity problems presented by an internationally renowned faculty. Didactic presentations will provide the framework, and cadaver surgery demonstrations will provide the picture of anatomy and techniques of management with unparalleled clarity. Exhibitor-sponsored training labs will be offered as in previous years to provide demonstrations and hands-on experience with the latest in technology.
Course Objectives are:
• Implement and perform the varying surgical techniques observed and practiced through the surgery demonstrations on hand and wrist conditions and injuries
• Evaluate the latest treatment strategies for small joint injuries and fractures
• Assess the most effective management of digital injuries and consider the options for treatment
• Improve their knowledge and understanding of the clinical presentation, management, and rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries
• Develop the surgical skills acquired and practiced during the meeting
|Contact No.||:||(610) 768-5958|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Surgeon/Physician (with donation)- Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 1040.00|
|Surgeon/Physician (without donation) - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 1020.00|
|Allied Health professional (with donation) - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 865.00|
|Allies Health Professional(without donation)- Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 845.00|
|Military - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 745.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 845.00|
|Pediatric Pre-Conference - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 375.00|
|Ultrasound Post-Course - Early Fee||11 Mar,2018||USD 400.00|