The Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting 2016 is organized by Hinman Dental Society of Atlanta and would be held during March 17-19, 2016 at The Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. The targeted audience for this medical meeting basically for Dentists.
The Hinman Dental Meeting is offering a variety of new options for exhibitors to promote their show specials on site via coupon books, social media outlets, signage, and shuttle buses.
This year the conference brings to you:
- Hinman’s Night Out: Dancing in the Dome
- Total Health Connection Pavilion located in the Exhibit Hall
- “Mini-Residencies” with in-depth courses on geriatrics, pediatrics and cone beam anatomy
- Keynote Session Featuring Captain Richard Phillips
- Courses ranging from one hour to three days and everything in between
- More than 20 speakers NEW to Hinman
- S.I.L.V.E.R. course Strategies to Implement that Lead to a Valuable Enjoyable Retirement.
|Contact No.||:||(404) 231-1663|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $225.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $170.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Feb 21, 2016|