American College of Cardiology (ACC) 65th Annual Scientific Session and Expo is organzied by American College of Cardiology (ACC) and would be held during Apr 02 - 04, 2016 at McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.The targeted audience for this medical meeting basically for Cardiologists.
Target Audience :
The Annual Scientific Session is intended for all professionals involved in delivering cardiovascular care, with particular emphasis on physicians, scientists, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, and practice administrators. Medical students and trainees, technicians, dietitians and other health care professionals will also benefit.
Program Goals :
- To disseminate information that enhances foundational and advanced knowledge of cardiovascular disease, contemporary best practices, and effective care delivery for cardiovascular prevention, evaluation and management.
- To facilitate translation of cardiovascular science and lessons learned to a professional practice environment.
- To provide a forum for critically examining important controversies in cardiovascular care.
- To empower cardiovascular professionals to work effectively within or support teams in providing high-quality and patient-centered care.
- To create an environment for active learning by offering a variety of engaging and innovative formats, encouraging interactivity and supporting diverse learning styles.
|Contact No. :||(800) 253-4636,
January 08, 2016
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1,899.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $1599.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Feb 24, 2016|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news