A Comprehensive Review of Movement Disorders for the Clinical Practitioner 2016
In-Person EventJul 31 - Aug 04, 2016Aspen, Colorado, USA
A Comprehensive Review of Movement Disorders for the Clinical Practitioner 2016 is organized by International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society and would be held during Jul 31 - Aug 4 2016 at St. Regis Aspen Hotel, Aspen, Colorado, United States of America.
The targeted audience for this medical event basically for general neurologists, neurology residents, Movement Disorders fellows, and other healthcare professionals, clinical practitioners.
This program will discuss the classification of these disorders, their differential diagnosis, and their treatment. The course curriculum also covers the phenomenology, pathophysiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, genetics, and other aspects of the entire field of Movement Disorders. This CME conference ahs been approved with 23.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
At the conclusion of this activity, you should be able to accomplish the following:
• Recognize, diagnose, and classify parkinsonism, tremor, and other movement disorders
• Differentiate atypical parkinsonism from Parkinson’s disease
• Describe the treatment approaches for parkinsonism, dystonia, tremor, chorea, and other movement disorders.
• Recognize the phenomenology and classification of functional (psychogenic) disorders
• Differentiate and classify gait disorders in parkinsonism, ataxia, and other hypokinetic or hyperkinetic movement disorders